The Department for Transport (DfT) code of practice for safety at street works and road works require rear conspicuity markings on all works vehicles whether new or not. However, vehicle operators are strongly advised to adopt compliant marking for vehicles now as Highways Agency contracts already require it. DfT guidance on marking is published in Chapter 8 of the traffic signs manual and failure to follow safety guidelines and best practice carries the risk of substantial liability or even criminal charges should this result in a serious accident.
- Reduce accidents and save lives
- Improve safety and increase visibility of vehicles
- Reduced accidents means less down time and decreased repair costs
- Improve corporate image through being more proactive about safety
- Protect your company against potential legal action related to third party safety
- All our livery kits meet or exceed guidelines set out by REMA (Retroreflective Equipment Manufacturers Association)